Monday, July 23, 2007

Oops and Privacy.

As some of you might know, there was some kind of special book release this last weekend. For some unknown reason a great number of people were excited about it. I guess I need to try to find out who this "Harry Potter" is, and why he is so important. (I know, I know, unnecessary use of a search term...) The publishers were apparently trying to keep it all very secret. - And someone decided that they wanted to share. This was a bad thing for many reasons, but very bad for them because apparently they shared a bit too much.

Now, in this case that's probably a good thing, because these people did wrong, BUT it makes you think about others kinds of traces and fingerprints you might be leaving.

Just something to think about. I'll let you draw whatever conclusion you want.

No comments: